Can all student years study abroad?

Most colleges/universities require students to be at least in their junior or senior year to participate in their study abroad programs. Best to check with your school for their requirements.

KCP is open to all full-time undergraduate students regardless of their fields of study, to post-graduate students, and to adult professionals. The program is open to U.S. students and students from other countries that have a visa treaty with Japan.

For more, see Eligibility.